What is UltraStats?
UltraStats is a very enhanced and flexable log analyzing tool for
Call of Duty gamelog files.
It is able to parse and consolidate the informations from your
gamelogs, and put them into a MySQL Database with a very efficient
and high optimized database layout.
If you like UltraStats and want to support us, feel free to
donate. Even small amount of donations are welcome, and show us your
support. Thank you :)
Andre Lorbach (aka deltaray)
Visit my Clanpage at www.eifelzocker.de
and our shooter community at www.shooter-szene.de
- Database Design
- Framework Design
- Backend and Frontend design and coding
This includes the parser, webinterface and frontend.
- "Default" and "dark theme
- Player Model Gfx and Design
- And lots of other stuff ...
The third release of UltraStats, which is compatible with
Cod, Cod2, Cod4 and CodWW (Call of Duty: World at War) was
developed in cooperation with Treyarch.com!
Thanks for the great oppertunity to work with you guys, to
create a better stats application for Call of Duty users.
Greets and credits
- My Clan for many help
- thanks for some medal code, and missing pictures and also
- ramirez -
thanks for alternate way of having server time in the logfile
and use it.
- Hunter -
for translation, sending some ideas, and other contributions.
- All other helpers and those who had ideas for UltraStats and
- All who are waiting for UltraStats :-D
Dominique Hдfliger (aka encore)
- Help with GFX, Map Screenshots, Medals Design
- Help filling the database with usefull informations
Steffen Paykowski (aka stp)
- Main German translation
- Help with researching background Information for maps, weapons
and such stuff.
See the ChangeLog document for more.
Legal State and License
Created by Andre Lorbach (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008).
UltraStats is free software: you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
publishedby the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version. The full license
document can be found in the COPYING file.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or
without modification, are permitted provided that the following
conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- The backlines in the footer stay intact, this is at least the
minimum award for the uncountable amount of hours I spent into
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following
disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided
with the distribution.
- The names of its contributors may be used to endorse or
promote products derived from this software without specific
prior written permission.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY
APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT
HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM
IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF
ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.